About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I love make-up,trying new cuisine, researching things of interest on the web and being creative

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beauty from the Earth Mineral Pigments/MAC Dupes

So I decided to get some pigment samples of Beauty from the Earth since I saw a couple of videos on Youtube using some really vibrant colors. I placed my order on 1/26/09 and received it today 1/29/09. I got 10 samples along with a complimentary sample. My order inclusive of shipping and handeling was $14, $4 for S& H. The colors I got are:

Lemon, Sunshine & Carribean

Crush, Harvest & Tangerine

Raspberry, Isis & Chocolate

Sage & Emerald

After applying the pigments with a dab of Visine I realized that three of the colors are good dupes for MAC colors! The following are my suggestions:

  • Crush can be substituted for Expensive Pink
  • Raspberry can be substituted for Hepcat
  • Harvest can be substituted for Coppering

Hope this helps and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of those crush and harvest colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harlem, greetings from the States! You're right Crush and harvest and wonderful colors. Thanks for visiting my page and have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete