About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I love make-up,trying new cuisine, researching things of interest on the web and being creative

Friday, May 14, 2010

How I personalized my make-up brush

Every time I go to the make-up counter at the department store I notice that some make-up artists have nail polish on the tip of their brushes. One day I asked a girl putting blush on me "Why do you have polish on the tip of your brush especially after spending good money on it?". She then explained to me that it helps identify her brush if it got mixed up with another MUA's brush while working. I started thinking and decided it would be a good thing for me to do the same, not that I'm a MUA but because I wanted a cool way to personalize my brush so here is what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment